The Internal Medicine department is among the largest services in Suncity. This department deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of adult diseases. Our Internal Medicine Physicians manage and treat a variety of medical cases, and are fully supported by our Laboratory and Radiology services, as well as the other departments for referrals.
Our doctors provide a holistic approach to all problems, and offer a variety of services. These services include preventive screening services for health maintenance, comprehensive management of medical needs of many ailments, diagnosis, treatment and prescription of any general sicknesses, and collaborative care of patients with chronic medical illnesses such hypertension, diabetes mellitus and respiratory diseases throughout the various stages of their illness.
Services and Treatments offered
- Treatment for internal disorders, such as hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, and problems of the lung, brain, kidney, and digestive tract.
- Medication, therapy and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Provision and management of long-term, comprehensive medical care, including diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of diseases.
- Management and treatment of common health problems, such as infections, influenza and pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex illnesses, in adolescents, adults, and elderly people.
- Diagnoses and management when different illnesses occur together.
- Immunization for protection from preventable diseases.
Our Ears, Nose and Throat department (ENT) prides itself on its application of cutting-edge methods using the latest in medical equipment. Placing the emphasis on right diagnosis, all our ear, nose and throat examinations are recorded and saved as a digital copy which is given to the patient, thus giving this process a transparency that guarantees quality assurance.
Services and Treatments Offered:
- Treatment of nasal allergies and nasal polyps
- Management of chronic sinusitis and smell disorders.
- Correction of deviated nasal septum, deformed nose and laser surgery correction of nasal block.
- Removal of foreign bodies from the nose
- Removal of wax, fungus, foreign body from the external ear canal under microscope.
- Treatment of swimmer’s ear, infections or abscess of the external ears, inflammation of the ear drum (Myringitis), grossly retracted and weak ear drums, glue ears (medical and surgical) and surgical treatment of perforated ear drums
- Treatment of perforated ear drums – surgical.
- Management of deafness, vertigo (dizziness), tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and chronic middle ear and mastoid bone infections with long standing foul ear discharge (surgery for cholesteatoma)
Throat and Endoscopies
- Management of loud snoring, difficulty in swallowing (Dysphagia), Obstructive Sleep Apnea, and abscess of the tonsil (Peritonsillar).
- Laser treatment for snoring (LUAP), oral cavity and laryngeal lesions.
- Surgical procedures including tonsillectomy and endoscopic Adenoidectomy using shaver.
- Foreign body removal from the Tracheobronchial airway (windpipe)/ esophagus (food pipe).
- Per oral removal of styloid process for intractable glossopharyngeal neuralgia.
Head & Necks
Management of nasal mass, salivary gland disorders, deep neck space abscesses, thyroid gland disorders, and biopsy of Lymph node (neck lumps) biopsy.
We focus on women’s health and our Obstetrics and Gynecology department offers full support and services to women in any stages of their life, through pre-marital check-ups to menopause diagnosis and management.
Expecting mothers can anticipate only the best of services from our department, with a selection of packages for ante-natal and post-natal care.
Suncity is proud to also be one of the most child-friendly medical centers in Jubail. It is designed for the safety of our little patients, with a crew of doctors and nurses in our pediatrics department. Our pediatricians are highly professional and experienced in treating children.
Services and Treatments Offered
- General and emergency pediatrics
- Neonatal screening and developmental assessments
- Neuro developmental assessments in children.
- well baby clinical services
- Special services – pediatric diabetes, asthma, haematology clinics
Our orthopedicians have a wealth of experience treating all bone-related ailments, from sports injuries, to fractures, to diseases such as arthritis and osteoporosis. We offer clinical coverage of sports injuries, fractures, lower back and neck pain, arthritic conditions of joints and osteoporosis.
PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION
Our Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation department specializing in chiropractic, takes a proactive goal by giving advice and tips on how to prevent physical injury. Additionally, the centre is furnished with all the equipment necessary for post-operational rehabilitation and any fitness regimen required by the patient.
Suncity’s Dental Studio houses a full roster of dentists and orthodontists. Our doctors use expert dexterity and a mix of advanced techniques to ensure healthy gums and teeth. We offer comprehensive evaluation of oral health based on which preventive and conservative measures and treatments are advised to ensure good oral hygiene and maintenance.
Our expert dermatologists commonly treat conditions as under :
- Autoimmune disorders
- Contact dermatitis
- Hair loss
- Moles and melanoma
- Nail disorders
- Skin cancer screening
- Skin infections (athlete’s foot and ringworm, herpes infections)
- Skin growths
Our General Medicine department provides common, acute, chronic and preventive medical services for families in Jubail. Our consultants review your routine check-ups and health-risk assessment results, provide recommendation on the need for immunization, refer you to other specialties as per your need and also give counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle in light of test results.
24 Hour Clinic
Ease of access to healthcare is a staple of excellent medical services, and Suncity is not found lacking. Our 24 Hour Clinic provides daily, around the clock, medical services to patients in need. Our medical professionals are available night and day, 24 X 7 days a week to treat and consult.